Sunday 22 September 2013

Uche Jumbo Denies Collecting Money From People For Scam Talent Show


Following rumors that she was allegedly collecting money from people for entry into a talent hunt show, actress Uche Jumbo has come out to deny the rumors.

A statement from her reads:

“I am shocked and appalled at the extent some evil perpetrators can go to tarnish my image by impersonating me to collect money from innocent people for a talent hunt I know nothing about. Let me state in clear terms here, I am not in anyway involved in any talent hunt, I am an actor and a producer and I am committed to my trade and career, I will never do anything to destroy what I have laboured for so many years with my own hands.
I thank my fans for keeping faith in me, I will never do anything to jeopardize their belief in me, and their support over the years. I promise them that I will continue to work out at my trade and do everything to promote the industry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment