Monday 23 September 2013

INCREDILE: How 18 Year Old Played Dead To Survive Kenya Terrorist Attack


A lucky day for this boy who 'brilliantly' played dead to survive being killed in the Kenyan shopping mall attack led by the assumed islamist terrorist sect 'al shabaab'.

 The boy said 'I suddenly heard gunshots and saw everyone running around so we lied down. I saw two people who were lying down and bleeding, I think they were hit by bullets'

 Another mall employee Sudjar Singh also recounted how he escaped death, he said 'The gunmen tried to fire at my head but missed. At least 50 people were shot'.

 “I saw a young boy carried out on a shopping cart, it looked like he was about 5 or 6. It looked like he was gone, he was not moving or making any noise.”

 “It is a fast moving situation, it is still going on; we don’t have sufficiently precise details to say anything more about that at the moment.”

 I pray normalcy is restored to kenya, as prominent individuals like the Kenyan President's nephew and fiancee, Ghanaian author Kofi Awoonor have also been confirmed dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment