Wednesday 25 December 2013

Justin Bieber Makes Christmas Eve Announcement: “I’m Officially Retiring”

Justin Bieber seemingly dropped a Christmas Eve bombshell on Tuesday night.
“My beloved beliebers I’m officially retiring,” tweeted the superstar.
Of course, he was joking, and returned less than an hour later to calm down some worried fans.
“The media talks a lot about me. They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I’m never leaving you,” wrote Bieber, adding, “Being a belieber is a lifestyle.”



The singer went on, “Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ.”
“Merry Christmas  IM HERE FOREVER,” added Bieber.
The singer pulled a similar stunt last week, joking in a radio interview that he would call it quits after the release of his Complete My Journals album on Monday.
Bieber’s new documentary movie, Believe, is set to open on Christmas Day.

What do you think of Bieber’s “retiring” tweets?

No comments:

Post a Comment