Saturday 26 October 2013

Sean Tizzle "I Use To Be A Rapper"

Sho Le Singer, Sean Tizzle (Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele ) recently had a chat with The Sun Newspaper. The Star during the chat, revealed a lot about himself from how the journey all started to his upcoming album, success of his Hit Banger, Sho Le amongst others.

Highlights Of The Interview Below:

....How It All Started:

According to Sean, he was exposed to rap by his uncle who encouraged him to pick up the microphone.


"I used to watch my uncle rap those days and he was really cool and I was like 'wow!' I just wanted to do rap. He encouraged me and it took me a long time working on myself. Initially, I was a rapper but then I fell in love with singing and had to work on myself and my vocal chords, and the rest is history." He Said.

...His Upcoming Album:

The Mama Eh Singer said he is currently working on his debut album and its set to drop, April 2014.
According to him, the album features a lot of A-Listers such as KCee, Tuface, Iyanya, Wizkid, Davido, Omawunmi and Chidinma.

No comments:

Post a Comment